I have learned so much over the past two weeks. It’s been a frustrating process because life is becoming more complicated and I am learning that everything needs to be updated, including me.
My wireless connection is undependable. I’m going to switch to a wired connection asap.
My connection is getting slower. I need more memory asap. I’ve already ordered it and the guys at work have agreed to install it.
I have sound card but somehow my driver got damaged so I had to download another. That was a big fat headache so I lugged my computer into work and got some professional help. It should have been easy but for some reason we had problems. I got it fixed eventually. As I carried my computer back out to my car it started to rain. I slipped and fell but saved my computer. My baby toe got smashed in the process. It’s amazing how an injury to a baby toe can impact the whole foot. The toe is healing but it looks like a little pickle – very gross.
I bought a cheap microphone to see how it would be. You get what you pay for. Patrick advised me to try a better version and I did, and it works very well.
Connect is a great program and Patrick’s camtasia really helped. Some people learn better by a visual demonstration. I researched Connect online and fiddled with a number of settings, but watching Patrick made it all seem so much simpler than I thought. That helped a lot. Also, thanks to Patrick for dealing with me. He has the patience of Job (Job or Jobe?).
Values and strategies are clearer to me. It’s really all common sense. Anyone who thinks about how they learn understands values and strategies innately. Education theory throws me off a bit but it’s useful information once you get to the bone.
I’ve invested a lot of time in this class over the past 2 weeks particularly. I am enjoying myself though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have laughed so hard reading your blog... I apologize for finding your hardships so funny, but your blog helped to relieve some of my stress!
so I hope your toe is doing better. When it rains... it...
Despite the hardships, you seem to be optimistic and pushing forward. Hang in there and don't hesitate to reach out if things aren't making sense...
Patrick
Post a Comment